How do I deposit money?
How to Make a Deposit to Your Virool Account
There are 3 main ways that you can deposit funds into your account: credit/debit card, PayPal or wire transfer. We have a few clients who deposit with Bitcoin, but this is not common.
1. Log in to your dashboard. On the top left side of your screen, click on the Add Funds button to make a payment.
2. Decide which method of payment you are using, and select the corresponding tab.
- If you are paying with your credit card or debit card, select the Credit Card option. Fill in the required information, starting with the name on the card, the billing zip code (also known as postal code), credit card number, your CVV code (3-digit code found on the back of your card), and the expiration date of your credit card. Fill in the amount of funds you would like to add to your Virool account in U.S. dollars. When you are finished, click on Deposit.
- If you are paying with PayPal, select the PayPal tab. Note that you do not need a PayPal account to use this method of payment; simply pay as a guest, if you do not have a PayPal account. Once you hit the Deposit button, you will be taken to PayPal's website to complete the transaction.
- There is also a Redeem tab. Click on this tab if you want to use a gift card you have received or have a promo code. Simply enter the code and your phone number, and then click on Deposit.
- If you would like to pay with Bitcoin, enter your phone number and click on Deposit.
For wire transfers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time, so we can give you our wire transfer details. Please note that in certain cases wire transfers can take up to a few days before appearing in the account.
Note: For deposits of over $10,000, please contact us first.
How Virool's pricing works