Learning about your publisher dashboard
Meet your dashboard
When you log in to your publisher account on Virool, you will automatically be taken to your dashboard. Here, you will find a menu at the top of your screen.
Each tab contains valuable information pertaining to your account and site(s) on Virool.
The Home tab
- This tab shows important information about your account, such as qualified video campaigns that are targeted to your platforms, bids for those campaigns, and the amount of funds available on your account. You can add funds to your account here. You can also opt out of specific video campaigns here.
The Virool Campaign tab
- This tab is where you go to see which campaigns are targeted to your site. You can turn on auto-widget for your site, and opt out of campaigns.
The My Sites tab
- This tab shows each of your sites or apps in our network. You can copy API for your site here as well as edit your site settings.
The My Finances tab
- You can find all of your transactions under this tab, including earnings for each site, withdrawal history, and referral earnings. You can check and request your available earnings here.
The Settings tab
- This is where you can edit your account information, change your password or delete your account.
The Account Settings tab is on the drop-down menu under your account name
- This is where you can edit your account information, find API tutorials, see billing information, your added sites, and live campaigns. You can log out of Virool from this tab.