InLine DFP Integration
1. Click Inventory tab at top of the page and choose/create your Ad Unit. Be sure to select “Outofpage” (custom) under Size and then Save.
- Once saved, return to the ad unit and click “Generate Tags”.
2. Select Google Publisher Tag and check “OutOfPage” option. Continue to Tag Results and copy paste the Document header and Document body into your webpage code.
- Make sure the header includes google.tag.defineOutOfPageSlot (and that UID for tag is consistent between header and body).
3. Under the "Delivery" tab, create new order and line item. Select “Out-of-page” under Inventory size.
- Fill out flight dates, impression quantity, rate and delivery fields. Match it with the correct Ad units & Placements under Targeting. Click Save.
4. Select your Line Item and click “Add creative”, “New creative” -- choose Custom.
5. Copy paste our tag into the “Code Snippet”. Make sure the target ad unit size is still “Out-of-Page”.
Add dfp macros or click-through URLs at the end of the API request if you choose.
Serve into a SafeFramecheckbox if it is checked.
Save and approve line item, and you’re done!